Skip to main content

Nothing ends without a new Beginning

As we bid goodbye to 2013 and welcome our new life guarded secretly and safely with 2014, I wanted it to be fun way.
Well why not !!! It had been a whole lot of funny year for me.
We had a Theme setting at Office today where we had to come up with some sort of Skit / Play Act. 
Though not an area of expertise for me, still I tried with better Team, got it proof - read from internal Experts. It was fun, mainly based on recent political developments of India. Though Politics is no less of humor in any Country, still it needed some effort to make it humorous when we talked about it.
We practiced thrice.

Few friends are meeting tonight on New Year's Eve to celebrate arrival of New Year and bid grand Good Bye to Current Year. 
Though I wonder at times, what do we celebrate? Seeing ourselves aging with one more year gone and trying to be happy than be sad or welcoming new opportunity that coming year might hold. Probably the later one. Celebration to hide sadness can never be so grand.
Curtains go up and our dressed Girlie Friend enters the Bar with all excited.
"Aaj Party... Achchha chalo tell me -  What everyone wants to do before next year ends? "

Nobody attentive, though calm and sober Friend speaks to only remaining Girl in the least party attire.
"Tu thodi dhang ki shopping kar le next year. ye kya boring pehen ke aayi hai 31st night mein."

Girl responds with her 'You-gotta-be-kidding' look
"Abey Section 377 ka verdict pata hai naa! bhai kuchh bharosa nahin kuchh din mein jeans pehenana bhi criminalize ho jaayega, better to play safe."

And the already drunk Friend on alcohol adrenaline with Dhoom 3 - "Bande hai ham usske ham par kiska zor"

Now the politico
Friend's adrenaline on rush speaks, "Zindagi jeene k do hi tareeke hote hai, ek jo ho raha hai hone do, chup chap sahte jao, doosra jimmedari uthao usse badalne ki"
 
Dressed up Girlie - "Oye dialogue mat maar, kaun jaayega woh morche mein maar khaane.

The least decorated Gal in dialogue mood - "Is duniya me agar hum jaise laakhon mar bhi jae na to kisi ko phark nahi padega! gali ka kutta bhi nahi bhowkega."And again alcohol kicks in - "Ummedon ke sooraj, Nikle chaaron ore"

Another Friend putting across his views - "Haan yaar woh toh hai. apna political system pata hai naa kaisa hai aur abhi government ne toh hadd kar di hai."

Politico Friend - "Apni government party mein, Baap ne past mein khaya, shehzada future mein khaane ke liye ready ho raha hai - aur abhi sab mil ke... " (interrupted by Drunk one)
 
Body Builder - "Oye behen de takke, Ek paon past mein, ek paon future mein ! Isiliye to woh aaj pe moot rahe hain."

Least dress taunting both - "Oye kejriwaal ki jawani, itna hai toh AAP join kar le, yaha baith ke dialogue naa maar."

Drunk one makes his point again - "Iraadein hain fauladi, Himmati har kadam"

Body Builder in alcohol mood - "Iss bar ke is taraf hum life ko nachate hain, toh dusri taraf life humhe nachati hai."
 
Sharing important information with drunk friends- "Ye logo ka gussa hi hai jo Delhi ka result dikh raha hai... Sab aise hi decision le toh we will have stable governance in 2014."Drunk one finished his shayari - "Apne haathon kismat likhne, Aaj chale hain hum...."
 
Calm and Sober one - "Behen de takke, end mein hua kya, AAP ne ussi se haath milaya jisko public ne di Bump Pe Laat... I'm saying keechad mein hi Kamal khilega."

Politico in no listening mood - "Kamal hai ya bol bachan woh toh aagey hi pata chalega"

Body builder trying to lighten up the conversation - "Kya new year eve ko boring topic le kar baithe ho, daaru pee naa !"

Politico in full swing - "haan Saalo ..."
    "Politicians ke bar mein daru pee ke banno lallu,
    woh bharenge jeb mein rupaye aur hamein ...
"

Others - "Milega naa..."
All - "Babaji ka Thullu."

Funny part is, we did not perform since Event got delayed, then cancelled etc. But, never mind !!!
Loved you 2013 - You were funny !!!

Welcome aboard 2014 - Give me all that you have, I can handle it !!!
Wish you all a Politically enlightened Year ahead for 2014 LS Elections !!!
Tell me, was it fun to read? I will be right back !

 

Comments

  1. Nice blog didi.... with Dhoom 3 and Rang De basanti ka tadaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's encouraging :)
    More to come

    ReplyDelete
  3. ku6 kar gujarne ko khoon chala khoon chala............

    n

    better 1 is

    " Hum honge kaamiyaab 1 din!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For The Sake of Civility

As I drive across the road, I see a dead body lying in the middle of the road; people driving around it to avoid driving over it. Its internal organs have come out of the anus or stomach, not sure. I just see something coming out of the body, like the intestine. I feel really bad and drive away. I see a boy on the bike, who also saw that body lying there and couldn't make up his mind whether he shall go back or move on like me or many others. After all, it was just a puppy, drenched in pouring rain, probably starved for a few days, weak. He stood there thinking, till I could see him, and then I drove ahead thinking the same if I should have stopped, moved that body aside and called municipal for picking it up.  I felt like vomiting, not sure due to the condition of that dead body or my inability to do something. It might have been a genuine accident case, but doesn't that puppy expect some basic respect? Can we term it as Hit-and-Run case or I'm just overreacting?

Dogs and Wanderers

As they say,  Life changes when you have a Kid and I say, it changes dramatically when you have a Pet. I have 2 beautiful bitches which most of you already know. I’m one of those first-time Pet Parents who want to do little more for their pets than daily walks of Potty and Pee. Nothing wrong with those walks, only that I wish to experience the feeling of having a pet in a different way. I want them to explore, go on long drives, see beaches, get dirty, and spread love.  Daag achchhe hote hain 😋 The hidden truth is my bitches love going out, even if it is for the whole day 🙄. And that’s the vision for  Dogs and Wanderers .  The group plans free local outings over the weekend at different Tekdis of Pune and once-a-month pocket-friendly overnight camping.   Yippie !!! And Dogs and Wanderers   is featured in Times of India today!   We have a lot of Pet Parents interested to join , which justifies the vision of this group. This group was formed to make it pos

For the love of Coffee

4 months since my last blog, I so missed it. But was too overwhelmed to write anything. Do you ask why?  Flashback flashback flashback !!! I'm raised in a family where I have interacted only with humans. That doesn't mean we looked down on other species. Just that we did not love them enough to make them member of house. Only animal that I had probably touched and adored would be Cat. They seem easy to be overpowered, thus harmless. Yeah I have got some good survival instincts! Then I grew up, keeping safe distance from non-Human species on earth. Even safer distance from Dogs after my brother got bitten by a crazy dog. You know, biting is still manageable, but injections... I will rather take longer route. And the day came, when it happened. I still don't believe how, so let's pass on the blame to Destiny. I  brought home a pet Dog. Yes, i t does all crazy stuff. 1 month female Doberman. She (for me it's she, not it) was on my lap, lic